Recruiting Boost is looking to hire an ambitious Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our team!Job Duties:
- Meets with and reports to the CEO about the company’s daily operations, as well as about the CEO’s plans for any upcoming adjustments or developments to business operations strategy, or other company goals and objectives
- Represents the heir apparent for the CEO and may stand in for the CEO if this senior executive is out of the office or otherwise engaged. The COO might also assist in training and guiding a CEO who is new to the organization and help this person get used to the business’s operations and strategy.
- Increase sales – focus: recruiting services for global talent in Men’s Basketball
- Connect with College Coaches about their recruiting needs. Focus: D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO Men’s Basketball coaches
- Brainstorm and implement strategic partnerships to expedite growth with companies such as NAIA. NJCAA, International Basketball Federations & Agencies, etc.
- Participate in hiring interview rounds
- Evaluate staff value and contributions with all sports: Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Soccer
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Former College Basketball Coaching Experience (5 years +)
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- Problem-Solving Mindset
Salary + Equity + Profit Sharing